SGA - Fast, Low Noise Signal Generator
Compact, easy to use, high performance signal generator for R&D, manufacturing and the field
The SGA employs a large touch-screen user interface to provide a signal generator with unparalleled ease of use. With such a small form-factor, the SGA is equally at home in the field as it is in the laboratory or a production line.
The use of Aeroflex's Fast Low Noise Synthesis (FLNS) technology, added to the experience gained through decades of developing leading-edge signal source products, ensures that signal purity and integrity have not been sacrificed in the quest for speed; the SGA excels in all respects.
With a comprehensive range of features and options, the SGA meets the needs for a general-purpose signal generator while offering the high performance required of demanding, critical receiver measurements or rapid manufacturing.
- Wide band cover:
- SGA-3 - 100 kHz to 3 GHz
- SGA-6 - 100 kHz to 6 GHz
- +13 dBm output (+20 dBm option)
- Low SSB phase noise as standard: –135 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz, at 20 kHz offset
- Fast frequency settling time: 100 µs
- Synthesizer input/output for phase locking multiple signal generators
- Wide bandwidth AM, FM, ØM with comprehensive and fully flexible modulation modes (option)
- Four internal 10 MHz modulation oscillators
- Internal fast pulse modulator/generator (option)
- Avionics ILS and VOR (option)